- By NPMG
We combine print, web, mobile, social, direct mail, and email into fully integrated and customized plans to deliver the highest return on investment to our clients. Our affiliated companies produce some of our most recognizable real estate publications across the U.S. and Canada, including Homes & Land and The Real Estate Book.
Position Summary/Purpose: NewPoint Media Group (NPMG), a leading multi-media marketing solutions provider in the real estate industry, has an opportunity for a Creative Manager/Director role leading the creative vision for all projects and manages the process from conceptualization through implementation and production. Projects spread across web, email, ads, campaigns and brand identity to experiential design for screens and devices.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with a mix of in-house and agency experience and a proven ability to seamlessly lead multiple programs from concept to completion. We are looking for an individual who is nimble, a true team collaborator, proactive in their approach, values relationships and aspires to have a long-term career in the field of Design.
This person is responsible for coordinating with our executive, interactive, marketing, and product teams and will manage a team of freelancers that produces a range of creative options in a fast-paced deadline driven environment. The role requires an attention to detail while working within the existing brand identity system and a desire to push themselves creatively in a business context.
Designing to achieve business goals and synthesizing data to inform design decisions will be imperative to produce measurable results. Being a champion of good design as a strategy for good business is a requirement. As NewPoint Media’s Creative Manager/Director, you will be the primary driver behind the marketing collateral, guidelines and assets that make our brand real and clear. You will also work with outside agency partners to ensure consistency in brand identity execution.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the VP Marketing, act as the creative voice on a marketing team that is aspiring to be “creatively analytic” to deliver creative options that help meet business goals.
- Define the visual brand expression for all NewPoint Media brands including Homes & Land, The Real Estate Book and New Home Guide
- Produce engaging visual content to help drive social and blog traffic as well as execute daily needs in a timely fashion.
- Work collectively across all functions from marketers to engineers to convey the value of design and brand within a business context.
- Participate in planning and strategy sessions with management.
- You will establish and lead a budget of agencies and freelancers to provide capacity.
- Give honest and direct input to critiques. Be receptive and open to critique and direction from others.
- Make presentations internally and externally as an ambassador for the brands.
- Consider each design project holistically, best understanding how design solutions can be implemented across all forms of media and across all devices and platforms.
- Oversee execution of all creative work to ensure that they are on strategy, on budget and on schedule.
- Remain current and communicate industry trends and advances in technology.
- Stay current with necessary programs, software and processes.
- Ability to manage up to set expectations for executives and manage down to cultivate career development and motivate and inspire
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills enabling you to lead multiple projects within constrained resource environments
- Superior partner management.
- Embracing a high pressure environment, juggling multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with the latest Creative Suite software to be hands on as needed.
- Functional knowledge of production for print, video and web/mobile.
- Superior verbal and written communication.
- BA/BS in Graphic Design, or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience working on brand and design centered projects